WICC Open day presentations
Program ; see PDF below
- Elena Cardillo (it) : Terminology Management within the context of the Italian federated Electronic Health Record
- Marc Jamoulle (be) : Online ICPC-2 & Q-Codes: Multilingual Terminology & Knowledge Base.
- Benjamin Fauquert (be) : An ontology for ICPC-3 ?
- Thomas Kuehlein; the concept of preventable dangerous outcomes in primary care and how to classify them in ICPC
- Simone Postma (nl), Huib ten Napel (nl), Kees van Boven (nl); Functioning in Primary Care. Development of an ICF-based questionnaire
- Jean Karl Soler (mt); From the Transition project. A learning health care system for Primary Care
- Stefan Darmoni, Julien Grosjean; HeTOP, crosslingual health terminology server: towards pragmatic applications
- Christopher Harrison, Joan Henderson, Graeme Miller, Helena Britt (au); Predicting patient’s use of general practice services in Austral
- Luciana Kase Tanno (br), Pascal Demoly: Representation of allergic and related conditions in the icd-11
- Philippe Ameline (fr); Risk management and classification: Why should the future be told in a different languag
- François Gueyffier (fr) ; NBP – net benefit prediction: A method to introduce quantitative information into therapeutic medical decision making.
- Graeme Miller et all (au) ; Medication management and adverse drug events in Australian general practice patients.
- Laurent Letrilliart, Louis Bernard (fr); Drug prescription in primary care: what are the objectives?